Heard about SharePoint Modern but not quite sure what it means for you? The SharePoint Framework (SPFx) was released to enable SharePoint development to align and evolve with global trends, support client-side development and provide a better overall user experience.
Join WebVine’s Marcus Dervin and Alan Hinton as they take you through:
• SharePoint Modern vs SharePoint Classic– the main differences
• The responsive framework on SharePoint Modern
• New intranet features on SharePoint Modern
• Integration with Office 365
• Making the most of SharePoint Modern with the Injio Digital Workplace
• And more…
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to find out why your organisation needs to get on board with the SharePoint Modern Experience.